Award Entry Terms
1. The Organizer of the Beauty Industry Awards 2018-2019 (the ‘Awards’) is William Reed Business Media Ltd, Broadfield Park, Crawley RH11 9RT.
2. By entering the Awards the Entrant will be deemed to have read and understood these rules and to be bound by them. These rules include any instructions set out within the Entry Form.
3. The Organizer reserves the right at its absolute discretion to reject any entry that it deems inappropriate.
4. The competition is open to any stakeholders within the sphere of the cosmetics and ingredients industry. Note that specific criteria for entry into each of the award categories is outlined on the awards website.
5. Any employees (and their families) of the organizer, its agents and anybody professionally connected with the competition are not eligible for entry.
6. There is no limitation on the number of categories that may be entered.
7. Entries will only be accepted if they are submitted through the Awards website and completed in full.
8. Responsibility cannot be accepted for any lost, late or mislaid entry, or which otherwise does not comply with these terms and conditions and may be deemed invalid in the sole discretion of the Organizer.
9. There will be one winner selected from each category. All winners will be selected against the criteria set out in the Entry Form by a panel of judges selected by the Organizer in December 2018.
10. The judges may decline to make some or all of the awards in any category if in their opinion there are insufficient entries of a winning standard.
11. The Organizer reserves the right to change the categories and the judging panel without prior notice to entrants.
12. The decision of the chairman of the judges on all matters affecting this competition is final and legally binding.
13. No correspondence will be entered into.
14. Winners may be required to take part in some post-event publicity and consent to their name and photograph being uses for such purposes.
15. Entrants consent to the publication by the Organizer in connection with the awards of any of the documents or materials constituting their entry.
16. Winners may state in advertising, promotional and other business material that they are winners but must also state the category of the award and the year in which it was won.
17. By entering the awards, all entrants will be deemed to consent to the transfer of their personal data to the data controller for the purposes of the administration of the awards and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
DATA PROTECTION STATEMENT
We will keep you informed of products and services from William Reed Business Media Ltd. If you do not want to receive such information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or write to:
Data Manager, William Reed Business Media Ltd, Broadfield Park, Crawley, West Sussex RH11 9RT
We may also make your contact details available to third parties offering products or services that may be of interest to you (excluding e-mail and mobile numbers). If you do not wish your details to be passed on to third parties, please opt out on the online entry form.